Sunday 22 January 2017

Being a hooker ....

I have joined an Aussie Temperature blanket - loom/crochet/knitted Facebook group.

I am making hexagons (which would be such a surprise).

I am loving my colour choices and how this blanket is coming together.

Day 22 update.




This weekend has been such a wonderful one. My three girls were all home along with Talia's boyfriend Zac and Candice's boyfriend Jack.

Friday night was a night of celebration. Loud music and alcohol was part of the night.




Candice and Jack




Talia and Zac




Saturday Candice, Bridie, Jack and I headed over to Parkes. We ate breakfast at Bellas then headed out to see the Dish. Jack was so excited!!

The girls tried many times to "hold" up the dish.

This is Bridie.


Candice and Jack.




Next time Candice and Jack come they will be bringing Jack's son, Bailey. We might be heading up to Dubbo Zoo.

1 comment:

  1. Nice hooking .....

    What a wonderful weekend with your girls and their partners Simone....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me... Take care... Simone